Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:08:25 -0700 (MST)
From: wjs3@...tex.eas.uccs.edu
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Call for Papers: First IEEE International
 Workitorial on Steganography - "Vision of the Unseen"

We are pleased to announce the First IEEE Workitorial on Vision of the
Unseen (WVU'08). http://www.liv.ic.unicamp.br/wvu/

This unique event will engage the Vision and Security Communities in this
challenging area. WVU'08 is a combined tutorial and a workshop exploring the
many facets of vision and pattern recognition to 'see' what humans cannot. It
will be held in conjunction with CVPR in Anchorage, Alaska on June 23rd, 2008.

We invite you to submit results on one of the 2 classes of papers: regular
and competition. Regular papers comprises brand new and unpublished results on
one or more of the following topics:

- Steganography and Steganalysis

- Forgery/manipulation detection

- Sensor fingerprinting

- Image authentication

- Information Hiding

- Algorithm fusion for the above topics

Competition papers comprises papers for the Unseen Challenge. Such papers
must explore the performance of previously published or new Steganalysis
algorithms on a challenge dataset (which we will provide).

All papers must follow the IEEE format style and have up to 6 pages, with
the option of purchasing up to 2 extra pages for $100 per page.

Finally, WVU'08 will present a Tutorial Session with the most recent
developments on the Vision of the Unseen.

Important Dates:

Regular papers
  + Submission: 3/20/08
  + Acceptance: 4/15/08