Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:56:32 +0000
From: "worried security" <worriedsecurity@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: let's name something after dude vanwinkle

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 2:40 AM, scott <redhowlingwolves@...rr.com> wrote:
> Netdev, you are the 'King of Ridiculous.'

Lol.

> Well all I can say is 'Good luck.' While you're at it, try for Interpol,
> too.

Can't be arsed to be honest, private sector pays more than shitty
government pay.

> So,you're saying you're a paid informant? Of what? Trolls?

I get paid by Gadi Evron, the 40 year old troll, he pays me to keep
mentioning his name on f-d when he's asleep, to keep his name in
circulation.

He got upset I wasn't mentioning his name enough so he decided to post
a video about trolls, to make him look less like a 40 year old troll
who tried to scrap the 0-day term when a nu skool member posted
security research that Gadi Evron was jealous of because he doesn't
know how to hack like GNUcitizen does.

We all know though he will post again in a week or so, trolling again,
like 40 year old trolls do.

When you get to 40 I guess you accept you're never going to get laid,
so pioneer post all the time on f-d to make something of yourself.

Except there are college kids getting in the way and he is upset and
stuff that he isn't accepted on f-d as a security expert by the nu
skool generation, who won't be an old fart like him for another 20
years.

Hopefully by then Gadi Evron will have given up trying to be a
security expert and got laid and stuff, to a farm yard of animals. And
his wife will give birth to piglets, and go "oink oink".

Regards,

'King of Ridiculous.'