Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 00:25:52 +0000
From: "worried security" <worriedsecurity@...glemail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Chinese backdoors "hidden in router firmware"

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 11:51 PM, coderman <coderman@...il.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Ivan . <ivanhec@...il.com> wrote:
> > http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/173883/chinese-backdoors-hidden-in-router-firmware.html
>
> they also pwned my toothpaste and gave me diarrhea :( :( :(
>
> H A C K E D B Y C H I N E S E, LOLOLOLOLOL
>
> titan rain is dark comedy at its finest!
>
> (( how many orgs / govs actually do due diligence and audit third
> party hardware / software / systems they purchase ?? ))

shut up coderman, this is actually a serious subject.

there was even a .mil report about it that i spammed to the list a not
long back :)

no one paid attention though:

http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?q=4524.2780.0.0

http://www.govexec.com/story_page.cfm?articleid=38713&dcn=todaysnews

this is actually a serious subject i wanted securityfocus to cover but
they ignored my e-mails!
i also contacted cnet news at the time and they ignored my e-mails.

pay attention to the security community next time!

we're telling you things we want you to put in your news articles to
send signals to the government but you ignore us.

what's the point of this mailing list being here if the media won't
work with the underground to send messages to the high ups in our
corrupt governments?

fuck the media! :)

http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2007-December/058845.html

http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2007-December/058850.html