Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:45:01 -0300
From: M.B.Jr. <marcio.barbado@...il.com>
To: jf <jf@...glingpointers.net>
Subject: Re: Diceware method adoption - brute force me if
	you dare

jf,

if your analogy was somehow decent, it would consider the police
giving citizens some shotguns since the Diceware dictionary is freely
available for download.

--
Marcio Barbado, Jr.

"In fact, companies that innovate on top of open standards are
advantaged because resources are freed up for higher-value work and
because market opportunities expand as the standards proliferate."
Scott Handy
Vice President Worldwide Linux and Open Source, IBM