Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 00:16:37 +0000 (GMT)
From: Antani Tapioco <antani.tapioco@...amail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: volatile hacking?

Michael Krymson wrote:
> By no means am I discouraging the effort, however! Keep us posted on where
> to go for more info, even if we're just going to lurk in the shadow and
> watch from afar.

Krymson, for "us" you mean you at your specific mail address, right?

In general:

After a good amount of mutual accusations (you are a troll, no YOU are a
troll, I'm pdp, the thin tank group, my dick is turgid, etc) I think
this is the classic FD thread where basically nothing valuable is putted
on the table.

Now please stop. Go private, thanks.

I understand some people think that FD is an RSS feed to be filled
with every single excretion of their blog, but it is not.

Unpretentious people who publish hard, innovative, punctual, time and
resources consuming research must be a real fool!

>>From this comes "volatile hacking": don't let the hype, the media and
movie-like-wenether destroy the fragile real hacking where the cool is
tedious, hard research and respect is what make people cooperate.

Thanks for reading,
Antani Tapiocco
Mica togliersi il prurito previla eh..

PS: Why don't contribute to an existing project instead of fork fork
fork fork? There are many security wiki around.

PPS: Don't tell me that I'm a troll (cause I'm not) or that I cant'
speak or that I'm not adding valuable content (or any other adduction)
because after have heard all this bullshit you wrote i'll simply reply:
FUCK YOU.

949f92d6fd4dfffece5bf2d676b65c7e