Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:45:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jan Clairmont <janclairmont@...oo.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Static Injection into Commercial Lines - DoS on
	Vonage - Current Status

I have received calls and the caller is  injected with a sound similar to a fax modem static. Now my outbound callers hear static.  This is obviously a problem either with Comcasts injecting noise packets or Verizon or a carrier that carries the VOIP call.  This is prevalent with others who subscribe to your service.

This is an obvious denial of service attack and you should take it seriously as it affects your business and as a small business owner, this affects my business as well.

I would like to sue the offending party as a class action suit and if a trace of the packets from end-to-end and a trace to the source of the infestation can be provided it can be proved categorically as a deliberate attack against lawful commerce and under the Terrorism acts and other Anti-Trust can be pursued thru the courts.

Any help with this would be appreciated.  As I intend to protect my interests and those of the consumers.

I am a Computer Security Expert having worked over 20 years on such DoS, and other Security Attacks and would be glad to front this effort as a Security Professional and eliminate this obvious assault on free commerce.

Thank you for your consideration,
Jan Clairmont, KMGO

Content of type "text/html" skipped