Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:47:33 -0400
From: Gautam <g@...am>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Free Tibet..

Well, I was in Dharamshala a week back, my mother is Tibetan & I know from
her that many of our relatives in Tibet have disappeared over time. I speak
from my heart that Tibet needs to be free but my brain thinks this is not
possible..

>>From what I know, China has beein actively spying everywhere, there were
incidents where meeting rooms, conferences were bugged, telephone tapped
when Tibetan govt in exile in *India* wanted to conduct meetings. There
already are many reports that China actively attacking US govt sites &
penetrating it..  I think it is possible that some of the hardware/firmware
that is manufactured in China may already be backdoored.. as most of us ..
what we use already comes from China this is really scary.

(China: All your ADSL routers belong to us)

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 6:01 PM, Byron Sonne <blsonne@...ers.com> wrote:

> This list is about whatever I want it to be. You see any moderation
> around here?
>
> Everything is political, my friend.
>
> Get your head out of the sand, and let's do something about those
> murderous thugs called the Chinese government.
>
> Did you forget Tiananmen square?
>
> You seen how Falun Gong members are treated?
>
> Did you forget that the Chinese have been attacking USA sites, gov't and
> commercial?
>
> Well, I think it's time to do some more 'Full Disclosure' and start
> disclosing China's infrastructure weaknesses.
>

> For folks in the Cell 'Primary':
> XAHGS-KDJGQ-OIUQA-MMASD-TTXPN-GQPFJ, 23:00 UTC, hopping: mu
> Dead drops to follow, schema: blue

Content of type "text/html" skipped