Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 06:41:34 -0600
From: Tremaine Lea <tremaine@...il.com>
To: Jerome Jar <iusr.jar@...il.com>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Free Tibet..

Jerome, I find it odd that you would tell someone to ignore a media
source and then not provide an alternative.

While there are plenty of reasons, and good reasons, to be suspicious of
western media, the facts speak for themselves.

- There was violence in Tibet and a lot of protesters died.

-  The Chinese government said they did send in security forces but they
didn't kill anyone and their forces weren't even armed.

-  Independent sources in Tibet, which are remarkably hard to find right
now, managed to get information out.

-  The Chinese government fesses up days letter and says yes they killed
people, and yes their security forces were armed.

Just what is it you were trying to refute with this post to the list?

--
Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant

On Tue, 2008-03-25 at 13:31 +0800, Jerome Jar wrote:
> Please, I humbly think that you know possibly nothing about Tibet, the
> province of China.
>
> A lot of Chinese people, who used to take western medias as the
> representation of good will and perhaps democracy, do feel sick of the
> misleading news article pieces produced by such medias on this very
> topic of Tibet. If all of your knowledge about the Tibet event comes
> from such sources, just ignore them.
>
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Gerald Maggro <gmaggro@...ers.com> wrote:
> > ..with purchase of one country of equal or greater value?
> >
> >  Seriously though, those cocksuckers in the Chinese gov't are at it
> >  again... wait, they never stopped. Murderous freedom hating ways. Just
> >  not right.
> >
> >  How about a bigger target than Scientology this time?
> >
> >  China's got the Olympics coming up, that makes them more sensitive than
> >  usual.
> >
> >  The Dalai Lama can be as peaceful as he wants... more action is needed.
> >  Alot more. Anyone want to pick a fight with the Chinese?

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (490 bytes)