Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:02:25 +0800
From: Mr.Rain <mr.rain0@...il.com>
To: "Adam Hunt" <adam@...trecruiting.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Free Tibet..

Hi Adam,
Nice to talking to you.
First, Please pull you head out of your *great education*. Have you
ever read Chinese history books(Note: This is not written by this
government but every dynasty)?and how many have you read? and please
make clear who is "lack of knowlege".
"Tibet was invaded during the cultural revolution and has been captive
since"??
PL learn more Chinese history and then rave here.
Now I only want to say one words to you that is "I don't want to waste
my words on you".

Thanks
Mr.Rain

sorry for send twice, and I hope you receive this time:)

2008/3/26, Adam Hunt <adam@...trecruiting.com>:

> Hey Jun,
>
> Tibet was invaded during the cultural revolution and has been captive
> since.
>
> Why don't you get an education, then cry foul rather than pin your
> lack of knoledge on anybody.
>
> I live in Canada (PRC West)
> I Had a Chinese National try to compare the running over of people
> with tanks to the fact that Americans can not just hop on a plain and
> visit cuba. He called them comparable human rights violations.
>
> Let's add a bit of lead paint and pesticides to this little string too.
>
> Please pull you head out of your government arse, and read news and
> history from outside China. O you can't,,, Never mind.
>
> Will some one post a link to the film Red Violin for this guy their is
> a good part about the cultural revolution during the time China
> invaded Tibet.
>
> I will agree this is a security list and I sift thru enough crap posted
> here.
>
> Thanks, and FREE TIBET!!!!
>
> PRC Communist, BAD
>
> Tibet peace loving Theocracy Not As Bad
>

> Quoting Jun Zhao <mr.rain0@...il.com>:
>
> > another question to all of u guy raving "Free Tibet": how much do you
> know
> > about China?
> >
> > Do you know how long that Tibet belong to China? and why not go back and
> > check how long of your country was combined? then please compare the
> time
> > and then open your mouth.
> >
> > "Free Tibet"?????
> >
> > go to see what happen in Tibet and why Tibet is one of a part of China:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9QNKB34cJo#
> >
> > And This is list about Security, PL stop here.
> >
> > Thanks

Content of type "text/html" skipped