Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:55:51 +0200
From: Christian Martorella <laramies2k@...oo.com.ar>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: ProxyStrike - Active Web Application Proxy

Hi everyone,  we have released a new tool:

ProxyStrike is an active Web Application Proxy, is a tool designed to
find vulnerabilities while browsing an application. It was created
because the problems we faced in the pentests of web applications that
heavily depends on Javascript, not many web scanners did it good at
this stage, so we came with this proxy.

Right now it has available Sql injection and XSS modules.

Features:

Http request/response history
Request parameter stats
Request parameter values stats
Request url parameter signing and header field signing
Use of an alternate proxy (tor for example ;D )
Sql attacks
Xss attacks
Export results to HTML or XML
Console version (python proxystrike.py -c / proxystrike.exe -c)

Check it at:  http://www.edge-security.com/proxystrike.php

You can choose a win32 or a *nix version.

Regards,

Christian Martorella
Content of type "text/html" skipped