Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 07:41:26 -0400
From: Jeff Stebelton <jeff.stebelton@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: sans handler gives out n3td3v e-mail to public

Actually, they are getting on with their business, keeping thousands of
network security professionals informed and updated. What they aren't
doing is engaging in childish postings to listservs, silly braggadocio,
and generally making a fool of themselves.  When you are  good at what
you do, your work speaks for you, and you don't need to  fill up
people's inboxes with rants and rambling calls for action from the White
House (that one split my side laughing). "In the Presidents Early Bird
briefings today is yet another serious cyberwarfare warning from that
accomplished and respected security researcher, n3td3v. Mark this Top
Priority and make sure he sees it first thing!". This is what you put up
with to have unmoderated lists.