Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 07:56:38 -0400
From: Jeff Stebelton <jeff.stebelton@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: Let's outlaw
 mass	securityconferencespamming its f****** gay

This is an unmoderated list. Unmoderated:

What's an unmoderated list?
An unmoderated list is one where your messages are automatically sent to
all the other list subscribers, without human intervention.

Unmoderated.

 From seclists.org:

Full Disclosure -- An unmoderated high-traffic forum for disclosure of
security information. Fresh vulnerabilities sometimes hit this list many
hours before they pass through the Bugtraq moderation queue. The relaxed
atmosphere of this quirky list provides some comic relief and certain
industry gossip. Unfortunately 80% of the posts are worthless drivel, so
finding the gems takes patience.

Truer words never spoken. =-)