Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:09:36 -0700
From: "Dragos Ruiu" <dr@....net>
To: "'n3td3v'" <xploitable@...il.com>, "'John Cartwright'" <johnc@...k.org.uk>
Cc: 'n3td3v' <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: EUSecWest CFP Closes April 14th
	(confMay21/22	2008)

Dude, since you've decided to babble at the security community, I'd suggest you
learn something about it before trying to re-work it. Calling, me, (heh) a big
company, and starting quixotic "revolutions" isn't a good use of this space.
Not that I don't love you plastering my conference name all over your rantings,
but even *I* am getting bored of this thread now.

cheers,
--dr