Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:31:01 -0300
From: "Kurt Dillard" <kurtdillard@....com>
To: "'n3td3v'" <xploitable@...il.com>, <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>,
	"'n3td3v'" <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: n3td3v has a fan

Every new post further reveals the depth of your stunning intellect.

- Bad guys would never think to, you know, go to the campus and look around?
- Car tags are personally identifiable information and therefore should
remain private, right? Oh, except they are prominently displayed on your
car's bumpers and they better stay that way, according to the law.
- Yahoo 'failed' to take down the site because 'intelligence services' are
using the data? Did you forget your Thorazine again? Maybe they don't care?
Maybe they think the site provides value by embarrassing those who endanger
other employees by parking in fire lanes?

Eternally grateful and sincerely yours,

Kurt

P.S. Congratulations on figuring out how to post comments at CNET!!!

P.S.S. I recognize that I am now a marked man:( Well, assuming you
accurately parse this note:) C'est la vie.

P.S.S.S. Does this mean you're going to dig up every paper, article, and
book I published in order to systematically tear apart my life's work? I
can't wait!