Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 22:31:22 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, n3td3v <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: n3td3v has a fan

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:08 PM, G. D. Fuego <gdfuego@...il.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:05 PM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Kurt Dillard <kurtdillard@....com> wrote:
> > > - Bad guys would never think to, you know, go to the campus and look
> around?
> >
> > You forget, the intelligence services are indepth with Yahoo already,
> > and some of their senior software engineers are in the service.
> >
> > **SNIP**
> >

> > I could go further indepth but I don't think it would be appropriate
> > without having to name names in public.
> >

> I fail to see how ANY of that had to do with the topic at hand.

It means you don't need to be a stranger at Yahoo Sunnyvale campus,
you can be a long term employee fast tracked in by the intelligence
service way back at the end of the 1990s when it was obvious Yahoo was
becoming a major internet player.

If Yahoo are looking for suspicious people walking around campus,
think again, the intelligence service had people employed into Yahoo
through the back door as soon as it was realised it was going to be an
investment for the intelligence services to do so.

Again, the speedness of which you replied ment you didn't have enough
time of what I said properly. You should study e-mails more closely
before you reply.

Kurt said, the bad guys wouldn't dare walk around campus taking photos
because they would be easily detected.

All the best,

n3td3v