Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:58:09 +0300 (EEST)
From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@...ti.fi>
To: Erik Harrison <eharrison@...il.com>, Luigi Auriemma <aluigi@...istici.org>
Cc: vuln@...unia.com, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Secunia Research: Lotus Notes Folio Flat File
 Parsing Buffer Overflows

When examining advisory SA28209
http://secunia.com/advisories/28209/
it points to reports listing vulnerabilities in several products and versions (Verity KeyView Viewer SDK 7.x, 8.x, and 9.x) etc.

Secunia's Web site lists advisories by a specific product too, see
http://secunia.com/product/5570/?task=advisories

I believe this is the reason of several advisories.

Juha-Matti