Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:43:33 -0600
From: auto188821@...h.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Web Application Security Awareness Day

Dearest n3td3v,
Please allow me to thank you on behalf of the security community
and industry: you are an asset beyond compare.  We would request
you continue your hard work at maintaining widespread awareness of
security, journalistic, and PR foibles, without which many of us
would be uninformed and worthless.

At the end of the day when we retire from our stressful, high-
paying jobs to the relative comfort of our homes and pubs, we lift
a glass to you, for it is you and your postings that make the day-
to-day drudgery of explaining for the eighth time why YouTube is
blocked at the proxy bearable.

Not a single joke has been uttered in our circles in the past six
months that didn't have a punchline of "Barracuda", "n3td3v", or
"blow it out your ass", and for that we are truly grateful.  There
used to be a pool on how much reputation damage this particular
persona of yours could sustain and still be salvageable, but even
that was dropped after your MI6 and journalism claims.  You provide
a minimum of 33.3% of our levity in an industry where such high-
quality humor comes at a dear premium.

Your narcissistic attempts at relevance and your impotent rants are
both deeply entertaining and a truly inspiring example of precisely
how not to go about any of our work.  Thank you for the constant
reminder of why we keep our heads down and our names private.

*To n3td3v*

--
Need cash? Click to get a loan.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dP9LQFpXf1LwQToFZt5TTSwJl5L4edHuaGWKlvxDHgSmupC/