Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:59:23 -0600
From: auto188821@...h.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Boners for boffins

In interest of winning Tuesday, we posit this proposal:

There have been a great deal of fail and vulnerabilities posted in
the past few weeks.  Although this disclosure is a critical
function of the security community, sometimes a bit of rest is
warranted.  Typically that occurs on the weekends, but even that
has, of late, been broken by an uninterrupted string of disclosures
and patches.  I am reminded of my travels in the old USSA back in
the early nineties, where areas of construction would be posted
with horrid orange signs proclaiming "Give 'em a brake".  Meaning,
of course, to slow down and ensure the workers resting on their
spades in the middle of the street had ample time to take down your
license plate should you upset them in some fashion.

In that spirit, let us give the developers and security boffins a
bit of a 'brake': on the upcoming International Workers' Day, send
them the message that we wouldn't exist without their unceasing
efforts to undermine security, and give them a day of rest with no
posted exploits.  In place of sporting your latest discoveries,
sport wood instead; grace knows we all need a bit of a breather,
and how better to do so than taking some time out for the oldest
pastime?  If you're in London and take your time out with a member
of the oldest profession please do remember to tell them n3td3v
sent you; you might get a discount.

*to n3td3v*

--
Click here to compare top medical billing products, get demos, and quotes.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fneCjtPvl3ay6QkZKMhguT4FiXi0MEwykhBEsLzcmae644Y/