Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 17:01:14 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, n3td3v <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>
Subject: Web Application Security Awareness Day

I'm considering cancelling Web Application Security Awareness Day
because no one is supporting my day everyone is just saying nasty
things and cloning things i've said to make fun of me and make me mad.

I lost my temper
http://lists.grok.org.uk/pipermail/full-disclosure/2008-April/061742.html
last night and made bad language at people, this is out of character
for me, but it made me realise Web Application Security Awareness Day
is a failed cause, no one is supporting the day.

Most likely causes people aren't supporting the day is because its me
who announced it, if HD Moore had announced the same day people would
have supported it, its because I announced it that people don't want
to be involved.

My bad language has undermined the integrity of the day, and its with
deep regret that the people who wanted to upset me have won, they post
rude remarks, they cloned my text, they did everything they could to
stop the project, even Valdis Kletnieks does not support the day, so
the day is more or less cancelled.

Web Application Security Awareness Day was supposed to be the day I
could shine and the security community could shine, but I don't feel
like shining anymore.

I don't have the will power or self esteem to carry on without
support, it has been a failed mission, I failed, we all failed.

Good bye everybody,

n3td3v