Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:46:03 -0700
From: malix@...h.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, xploitable@...il.com
Subject: Re: A New Class of Vulnerability in Oracle:
	Lateral SQL Injection

Kurt,
You're right, such language isn't constructive, my apologies.

n3td3v,
Given Richard's extraordinary credentials
(http://www.linkedin.com/pub/5/04B/758) I suggest you two team up
and start a new consultancy: The Asshat Stikeforce!
Then you can give each other a regular stroke, both literal and
figurative.

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:13:09 -0700 n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
wrote:
>On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:58 PM, Kurt Dillard
><kurtdillard@....com> wrote:
>> I wouldn't use such harsh language as Malix, but he's correct.
>David has
>>  done a lot of ground-breaking research over the past decade and
>he's had a
>>  major impact on how Microsoft and Oracle create, test, and
>patch their
>>  products. You are unemployed and note that you were in some
>Yahoo chat
>>  groups on your CV. Sarcastically whining at David only
>reaffirms what we all
>>  think of you.
>
>Hey,
>
>High up government officials are backing Web Application
>Application
>Security Awareness Day, so I would watch what you're saying.

Hotel pics, info and virtual tours.  Click here to book a hotel online.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4eRCkcpRKxipEXSi8scccewhpFANKyjJi5tm8hdNie6Wdbbq/