Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 23:27:08 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Ganging up on n3td3v

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 11:01 PM, Dr. J Swift <fdiscsplat@...il.com> wrote:
> Due to concerns about my safety I am using a pseudonym when making
> this post.  Based upon a reasonable set of inferences drawn from the
> posts of Mr. Wallace, I am concerned that using my real name would
> allow Mr. Wallace to harm my person or career.
>  About various people, Mr. Wallace has written on this list to my
> peers and business partners in the Computer Security Industry the
> following pieces of text.
>
> > Suck a cock big boy, you're going down. down, down.
> and this
> > Something you miss dude, i'm not an employee of the secret intelligence service, but that doesn't mean I can't call you a fag and say you're banned from UK.
> and this
> > Valdis is trying to confuse everyone and derail it, we must ignore what Valdis says.
>
> I am worried about the following statements he has recently written as
> well - also to my peers and business partners.
> > So you keep replying to the insane guy? To make me more insane?
> and this
> > Now you know I have a short temper, now what?
> and this
> > Thanks for letting me know you live in Wales.
>
> I am worried about how Mr. Wallace might act towards me when I am at a
> conference.  He has called for multiple conferences to be shut down in
> addition to threatening people and calling himself insane with a short
> temper.
>
> It further troubles me that people who hold themselves out as treating
> professionals have stated that Mr. Wallace has one or more mental
> illnesses.
>
> Mr. Wallace, do you have anything to add?  The libel, defamation, and
> disguising of your identity in countless messages were troublesome.
> But, I hope that you wouldn't follow through on any of your threats
> regardless of whether you made those threats explicitly or stated them
> in language that would lead a reasonable person to infer a threat.
>
> Mr. Wallace, I recall your statements of affiliation with global
> intelligence services and regularly commanding the respect and ears of
> industry leaders, and I have become doubly worried and concerned for
> my safety and career.

Mr Alias,

This Mr.Wallace stuff is getting old, I am the same person, you don't
suddenly need to re-address me as Mr.Wallace and re-post everything
i've ever said on the mailing lists since 2004 and ask if it was true,
false, a joke, a wind up or not.

That would take another 4 years to complete and is boring and
pointless... even though it is hysterically funny to look back on.

Its your judgement to decide if what i've said since whenever I
started posting on the mailing lists are true, false, a joke, a wind
up or not, hell I can't even remember half the shit I wrote last
month, never mind any other time.

All the best,

n3td3v