Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 16:26:25 -0700
From: "Mercury Vapour" <n3twar3z@...il.com>
To: "Andrew A" <gluttony@...il.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Israel!

Andrew A.:

I have read your bullshit rants in the past, and it is clear that you have
some serious problems and are completely delusional.  You must see yourself
as being a deity of some type.  What is your purpose anyway?

You fit in well with the other Andrew idiot.  Another testament to the
profound level of stupidity that has availed itself on this list lately.

I would like, however, to point out that your comments are nothing more than
a reflection of your own inadequacies.  It seems your membership in the
human race has been invalidated by your need to threaten others with nuclear
annihilation.  I hope you find solace in your efforts to bring terror to
others.  You certainly surpass the standard model of the idiot in
unparalleled magnitude.

I wish peace in the self-limiting and pathetic world you live in.  Maybe one
day you will see who you really are, and apologize to the people you have
hurt.  But then, some people never come clean.

MAZEL TOV !

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Andrew A <gluttony@...il.com> wrote:

> 60 years of being a parasite upon the free world
>
> 60 years of believing you have a divine right to militarism
>
> 60 years of genocide
>
> 60 years of greedy, filthy jews
>
> the rapture is coming, and you'll all be nuked.
>
> On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 7:59 AM, avivra <avivra@...il.com> wrote:
>
>>   Today we are celebrating, here in Israel, 60 years<http://israel60.gov.il/englishnews/categoryList.aspx>of being an independent country. As part of the celebration, I'm releasing a
>> new 0day vulnerability.
>> One of our customs in Independence day is to play a "treasure hunt<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_hunt>"
>> game. In this game there is a treasure hidden somewhere in our beautiful
>> country, and we get mysterious clues that help us find this treasure by
>> traveling to <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galilee> many<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golan_Heights>
>> great <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negev> sites<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judean_Desert>all over Israel.
>> In the spirit of this day, I've decided not to release full details about
>> this vulnerability yet, but rather play a little "treasure hunt" game.
>> Somewhere in my blog <http://aviv.raffon.net/>, I embedded a
>> proof-of-concept code which exploits this 0day vulnerability.
>>
>> Clues for finding the 0day treasure can be found here:
>> http://aviv.raffon.net/2008/05/07/HappyBirthdayIsrael.aspx
>>

>> --Aviv

- Scott

Ex Nihilo Nihil