Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 17:32:28 -0700
From: "Andrew A" <gluttony@...il.com>
To: "Jesse Bacon" <dread.roberts@...il.com>
Cc: Full Disclosure <full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Israel!

How do you know what Jews are taught? Do you know Hebrew? Are you a Jew?
Have you read the Torah and the Talmud front to back?

I am not misquoting verses from the old testament. I am copying them
unaltered from the KJV translation, not taking them out of context, with the
chapter and verse provided so that people who doubt my words may check for
themselves. There is absolutely no ambiguity to the commandments of Moses to
eradicate non-Jews.

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Jesse Bacon <dread.roberts@...il.com> wrote:

> Listen you self righteous, do-nothing, uninformed,  sheeps arse.
> Misquoting  verses from the old testament  and adding in  little  bits  of
> your own fascism does show anybody how much of a scholar you are.  Jews are
> taught to respect their fellow man and protect the innocent.  Thats that.
> Please keep your ignorance off of this list because we are trying to support
> the freedom of information,  not your right to make people listen to your
> bigoted rantings.  Serious developers and scholars unite!  Its time to use
> our resources (such as this list and the people that read it!) to start
> making a difference.  I am not saying you should leave the group,  I'm just
> saying unless you are posting something useful save it for someone who gives
> a shit what you think...a social forum for example.  By the way, you have
> late fees at Blockbuster. Peace cracker!

Content of type "text/html" skipped