Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 20:01:54 -0700
From: "Professor Micheal Chatner" <mchatner@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: ZF04 has been released!

This is a great security document. This is what we are talking about
when we talk about full disclosure. Keep up the great work Mr. Robert
Lemos! It's from the tireless efforts of security researchers such as
you that we can keep up the fight for disclosing things fully.

-- Professor Micheal Chatner, M.D., CISSP