Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 21:22:40 -0400
From: "Dr. J Swift" <fdiscsplat@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Fwd: NOTICE: Site compromised

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 8:11 PM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:
> [...]

Mr. Wallace,

Apparently, even a high-ranking security officer such as yourself
posts exploits to Full Disclosure.

After your exploit, Mr Lemos' website only says that his site formerly
contained "the musings of a technology and science journalist..."

Is this an action of the n3td3v group in furtherance of the n3td3v agenda?

This seems to be another confirmation of your illicit hacking that
chills me and forces me to hide behind a pseudonym.  I am stunned into
disbelief that you have said intelligence services tacitly work with
you.  I now fully believe your claim of being involved in the
"political scene" of security.

How else could you be allowed to make copious international threats of
violence, intimidation, slander, and engender frivolous and harassing
lawsuits while simultaneously hacking and destroying your enemies'
internet presence?

I am now even more uncertain of being able to life without harm to my
person or career, Mr. Wallace.