Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:17:28 -0400
From: wac <waldoalvarez00@...il.com>
To: "M. Shirk" <shirkdog_list@...mail.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Vacation reply

No, is called google spaming full-d to get userbase for gmail. The more I
see it the more I want to drop it. Problem. They do user locking. Yeahh well
we might publish some working code to help their locked users be free :D.
Would you like it? I might finish that piece of code ;)

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 9:44 AM, M. Shirk <shirkdog_list@...mail.com> wrote:

> Translation:
>
> Dear friends,
>
> Please send your messages to my new account: micosapiens@...il.com.
>
> This account of the revised hotmail not very often.
> in a FIRE!!!!!!!
>
> micosapiens@...il.com
> micosapiens@...il.com
> micosapiens@...il.com
> micosapiens@...il.com
> micosapiens@...il.com
>
> (just trying to guarantee you get the most pen!s enlargement and pr0n
> emails as possible)
>
> Shirkdog
> ' or 1=1--
> http://www.shirkdog.us
>
>  ------------------------------
> To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
> Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 23:42:46 -0700
> From: fewun@...mail.com
> Subject: [Full-disclosure] Vacation reply
>

> Estimados amigos,
>
> Por favor envíenme sus mensajes a mi nueva cuenta: micosapiens@...il.com.
>
> Ésta cuenta de hotmail no la revisaré muy seguido.
>
> Saludos.
> Federico.-

Content of type "text/html" skipped