Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 22:35:39 -0500
From: reepex <reepex@...il.com>
To: scheidell@...nap.net, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, dailydave@...ts.immunitysec.com,
	kbarnabe@...nap.com, rmcguire@...nap.com, jhamilton@...nap.com
Subject: SECNAP IS CRAP

why are companies like this allowed to exist? Their employee ( Bob McGuire,
Director ) openly admits ( see previously emails with Robert, DonB, and I )
that his company participates in FUD and scare tactics.  They have no
apparent talent and use 'vulnerability scanners' and 'security tools' and
divert our conversation from their POS business to how to help protect
against spam.

Secnap should be blacklisted and its employees should be ridiculed on sight.

Content of type "text/html" skipped