Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 16:06:46 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: To clear the air and conspiracy about n3td3v

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Ureleet <ureleet@...il.com> wrote:
> best email youve ever written.  clearly you dont know much.  but thank
> you for admitting it.  next time, when you say that you are part of
> mi6, we will know not to believe you.  everyone print out this email
> and tack it in your cube, read it everyday so that we all know that
> he's just a pundit and actually has no skill.

Why did you ruin the build up to Web Application Security Awareness
Day? It was because of what you and Valdis said on the weeks running
upto it that nobody post anything. I mentioned mi6 to try and scare
you and stop you annoying me.

Your excuse for harassing me on the weeks running upto it was don't
post anything on May 1 so n3td3v can't make a name for himself, but
the day wasn't about me making a name it was about people disclosing
throw away vulnerabilities like cross-site scripting that people are
usually too shy to post on a normal day, because those bugs seem too
insignificant and too lame to post and don't usually give them enough
hacker points on a normal day. With Web Application Security Awareness
Day it was ment to bring credibility back to web application security
bugs like XSS, but you didn't see it that way, you thought it was
about me making a name for myself, even though I already had a name
for myself already because of the bad press and conspiracy links
between me and Gobbles, whoever the heck he is.

So everyone knows who n3td3v is, but the mystery remains, who is
Gobbles??? He is the real hacker you should be tracking, you've wasted
all your time and resources on trashing me for no reason just because
you thought I was some elite hacker called Gobbles? I'm still trying
to work out in my head what all the attention is on me for and why
people thought I was someone called Gobbles and that I was three
people???

If that isn't enough to fuck my head up I don't know what is, a
forensic study on me, just because some idiot (Neal Krawetz) thought I
was Gobbles???

I don't know who Gobbles is, I have never spoke to Gobbles, I have
nothing to do with him and don't want to know him. He seems to be some
elite hacker, which someone thought was me, but I have no idea about
him and don't know who he is.

All the best,

n3td3v