Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:55:25 -0400
From: "n3td3v ." <xploitted@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: netdouche

From: <crunkd_at_hushmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 15:57:51 +1000

> Hi netdev,
>
> Plz to stop the mail list pollution. At first we agreed with your
> trolling cause theres nothing like working up the whitehat, but it
> has grown old.. and you just arent a good troll.
n3td3v is a serious security researcher not a troll.  n3td3v is a
whitehat and you should not say n3td3v is sitting on vulnerabilities.

> If you want to keep playing the game, you will certainly get
> publicly burned.
Didn't you hear n3td3v?  "Shut up before I prosecute you."

> You are not Andrew Wallace. We know who you are,
> where you live and in-turn, where your family resides.
Just because n3td3v had to drop out of school due to the many
allegations that destabilized n3td3v's mind why do you all assume that
n3td3v lives with parents?

> If you want _those_ instant messenger convos published, your real
> location dropped and various other details spilled all over the
> public domain -- by all means keep posting.

Don't threaten n3td3v.  n3td3v already said "For the sake of the list,
shut the fuck up!"

> >From Russia with love,
>
> crunkD!

Random bullshit n3td3v probably doesn't have time to reply to.

All the best with your misguided belief that people care who n3td3v is.

All the best,

n3td3v (the other one)