Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 00:23:29 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Ministry of Information

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 12:02 AM, Archibald Tuttle <lists@...spolina.org> wrote:
> Dear list members,
> i'm sry, but i discovered netdev's real identity.
> his name is "Sam Lowry".
>
> Please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_(movie)#Plot_synopsis
>
> ;)
>
> thank you,
>
> Archibald "Harry" Tuttle

I don't know who Gobbles is so why don't you leave my life alone,
don't you think i've been through enough with my life being all over
the mailing list?

I'm not an elite hacker, i'm not three people, and I don't have
zero-day... now will you leave me the fuck alone?

Robert Lemos and Neal Krawetz done a smear campaign about me, why
don't you realise that?

Nobody actually gives a fuck about my identity, but because of Neal
Krawetz and Robert Lemos my life is in ruins because of misguided
people thinking people want to know who I am.

NO ONE CARES WHO N3TD3V IS, WHY DON'T YOU REALISE?

It was media propaganda, its not real life, except it fucked my head
up because i thought I was a wanted person because of a forensic
study.

Then I got paranoid that there was a forensic study about me and
thought I was a wanted person, then got paranoid mi5/mi6 wanted me,
thats why i started mentioning mi5/mi6 all the time, because the
forensic study fucked with my head, because I went to Neal Krawetz
website http://hackerfactor.com/ and there was a picture of Bin Laden
on there, and I thought fuck, thats the kind of person they think I
am, even though i've done nothing wrong.

So I went to see my university shrink but I couldn't cope. so I had to drop out.

I was looking out my window everyday thinking I was the next Bin Laden
to be caught and would be in jail for something.

All the best,

n3td3v