Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 10:12:19 -0600
From: londone@...hmail.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Was it illegal that Robert Lemos and Neal
	Krawetz wrote about n3td3v?

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 at 11:48 PM, n3td3v wrote:
> I dropped out of university because of what was written, I still
> suffer mental scares and I still haven't recovered.

you had mental scars (scares?) long before that paper. youre just a
retard looking for attention.

> I hadn't done anything illegal, but they used me as a guinea pig
for
> human research? Why didn't you test on animals instead of a real
> persons life?

i think they answered this in the blog entry you cited. they wrote
"Finally, I've been asked why I picked on n3td3v in the first
place? My answer it pretty simple: it was the challenge asked of
me. The targeted individual was not my selection"

you are also illiterate. nowhere does the doc say 'gobbles is
n3td3v'. he only says that he could not rule gobbles out as a
suspect. besides gobbles does a better n3td3v than n3td3v and he
has been doing it for years.
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2008/Jun/0098.html

> Then I got paranoid that there was a forensic study about me and
> thought I was a wanted person, then got paranoid mi5/mi6 wanted
me,
> thats why i started mentioning mi5/mi6 all the time, because the
> forensic study fucked with my head, because I went to Neal Krawetz
> website http://hackerfactor.com/ and there was a picture of Bin
Laden
> on there, and I thought fuck, thats the kind of person they think
> am, even though i've done nothing wrong.
>
> So I went to see my university shrink but I couldn't cope. so I
had to drop out.

this just shows how much of a liar you really are. kravetz did not
start talking about bin laden until september 7 2007. that is a
year after the n3td3v paper came out.
http://www.hackerfactor.com/blog/index.php?/archives/92-Been-
Waiting-for-Bin-Laden.html

you also were focused on mi5/mi6 long before then. or do you not
remember talking about them back in 2006? five months before the
kravetz paper.
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2006/May/0550.html

> If I wasn't a pissy young student with no money i'd prolly of
sued them by now.

i thought you said you dropped out. are you a drop out or a
student? dont bother answering because i really dont care.

i can only hope you feel better in the future.

sincerely
fw

ps i forgot to wish gobbles a happy birthday. happy belated
birthday gobbles.

--
Stop foreclosure.  Click here to stay in your home and rebuild credit.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4djyMvGccTyjrLtzuZ3k0jcGDFM8bMTdkRMmw9IxfdGm0bwM/