Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:05:15 +1000
From: rawket <r4wk3t@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: What the UK government care about in a hacker

rawket wrote:
> http://wiki.thc.org/cracking_a5
>
> *This page does not exist yet. You can create a new empty page, or use
> one of the page templates.
> *
>
> **Did you guys remove the page or what? Or was that the "UK
> Government" lol
>
> har har har -->
> http://web.archive.org/web/20070805124756/http://wiki.thc.org/cracking_a5

Damn...its kind of out-dated since its a wiki, probably would of got
updated a fair few more times, from the sounds of things it looks like
you guys must of made some real progress.

Its blowing my mind reading the article, its very difficult to
understand the A5 algo and what you guys are doing in order to break it.

I think in terms of Intercepting communications, It might just be easier
trojaning phones to relay sent SMS to a 3rd party (invisibly), Chewing
up peoples credit mysteriously hehe... Or wait till some badass releases
a full blown all-in-one interception and decryption device (ohhh yeah