Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:23:50 +0200
From: "Arne de Bree" <arne@...kie.nl>
To: 'Eren Türkay' <turkay.eren@...il.com>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>
Cc: 'Dancho Danchev' <dancho.danchev@...il.com>
Subject: Re:
	ICANN and IANA's domains hijacked by Turkish hacking group

I was looking for that as well, and none of the news posts / blog entries
about this or previous actions of these DNS hijackers seem to reveal how it
was done. Just all different stories about companies shitting out stories so
they aren't blamed for it.

My guess would be a 'hack' of the DNS Admin panel using some kind of XSS /
CSRF. Or maybe an account with a guessable password. Nothing fancy, just a
maintainer not being careful enough.

Gr, A