Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 18:24:25 -0700
From: "Kenneth F. Belva" <ken@...ginfosec.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: bloginfosec.com: We're looking for a few good
	columnists!

Table of Contents
-----------------
1. Introduction
2. Reasons to Write on bloginfosec.com
3. bloginfosec.com Magazine Philosophy
4. bloginfosec.com Writing Commitment
5. Contact bloginfosec.com
6. Newsletter

Introduction
------------
We are expanding in size and are looking for a few qualified writers.
The project has developed substantially and we are looking to take it to
the next level!

Why write? See below! Also, please pass this opportunity to other
colleagues that may have an interest in writing for (or reading)
bloginfosec.com!

Reasons to Write on bloginfosec.com
-----------------------------------
* Graced the cover of computerworld.com over 10 times
* Have a readership in over 110 countries
* Website can be translated into over 36 languages
* Partnerships with major industry players
* Ranked as a top influencers for 2007
* Have a daily and constant growing readership who interact with
material
* Syndicated across various web channels to increase readership
* Join Outstanding Columnists

bloginfosec.com Magazine Philosophy
-----------------------------------
Our core philosophy is that working, "in the trenches" industry experts
know best. That's why each columnist determines the subject matter on
which they wish to write. bloginfosec.com believes in a laissez-faire
editorial style: editorial interference in content selection is kept to
a minimum.

Our core values include:
1. Have the best content written by top people
2. Expose content to the widest audience through network affiliates
3. Create synergy with other information security organizations

bloginfosec.com Writing Commitment
Our requirement will be one column a month for the next twelve months on
any information security topic of your choice.

Please see columnist agreement for more information:
http://www.bloginfosec.com/columnists/columnist-agreement/

Contact bloginfosec.com

Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kenneth F. Belva
Publisher & Editor-in-Chief, bloginfosec.com