Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 22:33:55 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Nominate Dan Kaminsky for Most Overhyped Bug
	Pwnie Award

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Sandy Vagina <bigsandyvagina@...il.com> wrote:
> n3td3v wrote:
>> Please nominate Mr.DNS aka Dan Kaminsky for Most Overhyped Bug on the
>> Pwnie Awards 2008.
>
> Perhaps if you bothered to read anywhere close to as much as you
> write, you would have seen that Dino, one of the judges, specifically
> disqualified this bug from the Pwnies for being too awesome:
>
> http://blog.trailofbits.com/2008/07/09/dan-kaminsky-disqualified-from-most-overhyped-bug-pwnie/

Well quite clearly Dino is a faggot then.

I want Dino whoever he is to come on Full-Disclosure and explain
what's awesome about it?

Its an old bug being used to market a security conference called
Blackhat and thats all there is to it.

Its definitely an overhyped bug!!!

The bad guys have been able to poison the DNS cache for years!!! It
was just ignored by the industry before... now some guy called Dan
Kaminsky has decided to copy & paste it from the web and mass mailed
it to vendors after all these years.

If the internet was gonna fall apart it would of happened by now.

All the best,

n3td3v