Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:47:34 -0400
From: "Exibar" <exibar@...lair.com>
To: "Dragos Ruiu" <dr@....net>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [inbox] Re:  simple phishing fix

ROFL, ok, you are absolutely correct... I stand humbly corrected.

  Can we agree there's generally, roughly, somewhere in the neighborhood of, approx 10,000 to 15,000 "officially City, State or Federally recognized money savings places" in the states then?  Maybe more, maybe less, give or take a thousand or two...

Ex