Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 02:44:53 +0200
From: internetsuperheros@...hmail.com
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Cc: dailydave@...ts.immunitysec.com
Subject: Petko D. Petkov files unleashed,
	guilty by Internet council

bl4qh4t l1b3r4t10n 4rmy presents: the pdp files

The Great Council of Internet Superheros, with help of bl4qh4t
l1b3r4t10n 4rmy
commandos, has condemned Petko D. Petkov to public exposure,
continuous siege
and compromise of his electronic and networked assets.

Petko D. Petkov has been accused and declared guilty of several
crimes against
God, Humankind, Honor, the Queen and his Mother (wherever her grave
is located
in Poland):

01. Extreme media and press whoring.
02. Flagrant behavior and lack of discretion and respect for the
spirit and
    tradition of hacking.
03. Claiming hacker status.
04. Pretending to be ethical while conducting illegal and morally
questionable
    behavior.
05. Cheating on his anorexic, sex-starved girlfriend.
06. Excessive mailbox usage and size (Note: we are superheros but
we don't like
    to archive 2GB mailbox files. Next time make it easier and help
us by
    cleaning up a bit).
07. Animal cruelty (killing bugs and selling them to ZDI and
iDEFENSE).
08. Waste of public and Internet resources.
09. Using the hacker word for self-promotion and advertisement with
commercial
    intent.
10. Attacking and mis-using the meaning of 0-day.
11. Exceeding the limit of mailing-list subscibrals and monthly
post quotas set
    by the Government of the Internet Chamber of Commerce and
Etcetera.

The Great Council of Internet Superheros is now actively
researching and
investigating several security industry personalities for other
suspected
crimes. In the weeks and months to come, other individuals might be
judged and
accused of these dispicable activities.

We will strike with greate vengeance and furious anger those who
attempt to
attack, discredit and offend our brothers. Using our amassed
amounts of
awesomeness, super powers and truely useful 0day, there will be no
single
networked machine capable of withstanding our acts of justice. Oh
we say.
Now get the mailbox files and mirror them, son.

                   .<@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@>.
                .<@@@@@@   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$\^^^^^^/$$$$@@@>.
             .<@@@@@<   .$$$$$'~       '~'$$$$$$$\  /$$$$$$>@@@@@>.
          .<@@@@@<'   o$$$$$$                `'$$$$$$$$$$$$
'>@@@@@>.
       .<@@@@@<'    o$$$$$$oo.                  )$$$$$$$$$$
'>@@@@@>.
       '<@@@@@<    o$$$$$$$$$$$.
         '<@@@@<  o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$oooooo...
>@@@@>'
           '@@@@<
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)>@@@@>'
             '<@@@@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$@@@@>'
               '<@@@@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$@@@@>'
                 '<@@@@<    .oooo.                    .$$@@@@>'
                   '<@@@@oo$$$$$$$o..             ..o$$@@@@>'
                     '<@@@@$$$$$$$$$$$$$oooooooo$$$$$@@@@>'
                       '<@@@@'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$@@@@>'
                         '<@@@@<   ~"SSSSSS"~   >@@@@>'
                           '<@@@@<            >@@@@>'
                             '<@@@@<        >@@@@>'
                               '<@@@@<    >@@@@>'
                                 '<@@@@<>@@@@>'
                                   '<@@@@@@>'
                                     '<@@>'
			  TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT,
			  TO SERVE FOR GREAT JUSTICE,
			  TO SPREAD JOY AND HAPPINESS,
			  TO BRING RUIN AND DESPAIR TO THE GUILTY,
			  TO PREPARE HUMANKIND FOR THE SHOWDOWN OF JEWS,
			  HERE BE INTERNET SUPERHEROS...
			  	* WE ARE WATCHING *

what you have all been waiting patiently for:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5LMTT6H2 pdp_2005-2007-mbox.part01.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WYFQWFHX pdp_2005-2007-mbox.part02.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SUY1TSC0 pdp_2005-2007-mbox.part03.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O3F9Y6CL pdp_2005-2007-mbox.part04.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TY800FNS pdp_2005-2007-mbox_files.md5
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ASCQ01VL pdp_2005-2007-mbox_files.sha1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IG4KUTRZ pdp_2005-2007-
mbox_files.sha256

website for mirroring and browsing:

http://gnucitizen.blackapplehost.com/index.html

Love,
the Great Council of Internet Superheros.
"To protect exposure and serve ruin."

--
Click here for great computer networking solutions!
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fM6l6hYz0fWZHl0fgC5QWNlzGIceMqDoM7kzcr804Xz4PQs/