Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 16:37:06 +0200
From: "Squadron of Justice" <internetsuperheros@...hmail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, peanuter@...il.com
Subject: Re:
	Internet justice delivered,	criminals panic and run in despair

Ovens were the best technology available by 1996 and early 2000s.
The good old times of pr0j3kt m4yh3m (RIP gayh1tler), el8 and
other fellow superheroes of their time.

Now it's 2008. A new age. A new menace. A new threat. Weakened
enemies, only stronger in their minds because of years without
siege from the lines of the superhuman and the brave.

We don't use ovens anymore. That was Hitler technology. No need
to use the oil of the corpses of Jews and Gypsies. If they smell
bad alive, imagine when they are dead and burning!

Now we use hadron colliders, high power lasers and technology
from crashed UFOs. In case of emergency, we resort to microwaves.
When massive firepower is required, we resort to black magic and
breaking into nuclear plants with our superpowers, to overheat
the graphite bars and party like it's Chernobyl Vol. 2.

Unrelated news note: the Great Council and the Chamber of Internet
Justice have taken over the management of Alan's blog domain name,
stillsecureafteralltheseyears.com, as a sign of good faith for Alan
and his followers.

Hereby updated WHOIS information reflecting the changes:

   Domain Name: STILLSECUREAFTERALLTHESEYEARS.COM
   Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
   Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
   Name Server: NS29.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
   Name Server: NS30.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
   Updated Date: 10-aug-2008
   Creation Date: 25-jun-2006
   Expiration Date: 25-jun-2009

Registrant:
   Tyler Durden
   Paper Street
   Tarzana, CA 95231
   United States

   Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: STILLSECUREAFTERALLTHESEYEARS.COM
      Created on: 25-Jun-06
      Expires on: 25-Jun-09
      Last Updated on: 10-Aug-08

   Administrative Contact:
      Durden, Tyler  internetsuperheros@...hmail.com
      Paper Street
      Tarzana, CA 95231
      United States
      5211674202      Fax --

   Technical Contact:
      Durden, Tyler  internetsuperheros@...hmail.com
      Paper Street
      Tarzana, CA 95231
      United States
      5211674202      Fax --

   Domain servers in listed order:
      NS29.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
      NS30.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

May the shenanigans be with you, fellow peanuter. The address is
real,
don't bother sending us gifts and fan mail. Bulletgirl keeps burning
the mailbox when she's on her cycle.

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 16:03:37 +0200 Night Ninja <peanuter@...il.com>
wrote:
>May great justice be had!  Whitehats enter my oven.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against
the Rulers, against the Powers, against the world Forces of this
Darkness, against the spiritual Forces of Wickedness in the Digital
Realms.

With love,
Tyler.

--
Explore all of Europe's beauty! Click now for great vacation packages!
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4ePhlakDwMKQ5YACUmijvUyqCnXJAyCOT1d3091McAtHlZ48/