Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:10:27 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Internet attacks against Georgian web sites

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Pavel Labushev <p.labushev@...il.com> wrote:
> n3td3v ?????:
>
>> Watch this video by Marcus Sachs at Black Hat 2008
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSUPTZVlkyU, he talks about, how are we
>> going to get the next president's attention in the transition period
>> in the first 100 days of Obama or McCain getting into the White House
>> and to take "cyber" seriously?
>
> I'm afraid, all that cyberterrorism nonsense is proposed (solely or not)
> for the purpose of gaining more control over the Internet.
> Today we hear: "There are terrorism, so we need to eavesdrop your
> communications."
> Tomorrow we may hear: "There are terrorism *and* cyberterrorism.
> Cyberterrorists use techniques that made an eavesdropping ineffective
> today, so to save Democracy and Peace we need to *control* your
> communications."
> Yeah, to control like this: "Ban everything and allow only what *we*
> explicitly allow."
> North Korea is coming.

Yes, once Marcus Sachs and friends have done the false flag cyber 9/11
after Obama or McCain get in, "cyber" will finally be on top of the
Agenda.

Right now that video doesn't seem like much, but as soon as the cyber
9/11 false flag happens then it will be key evidence in the
investigation into who in the U.S government under world was involved
in the plannning, execution and cover up.

By the way, ignore Gadi Evron and Dancho Danchev, they are secret
intelligence service operatives who want you to believe there is a
Russia and/or Estonia link.

Also, the U.S cyber command isn't suspended, that was just propaganda
to make sure the U.S cyber command was in the media at the same time
as the Georgia cyber attacks.

They might say it is suspended at the end of the month, but they know
it will be restarted after the false flag cyber 9/11 happens, so it
was well worth it just to get mentioned at the same time as the
Georgia cyber attacks.

"However, Air Force leaders insisted Wednesday that they were not
torpedoing plans to establish the new Cyberspace Command. Rather,
leaders have decided to "pause" on making any further plans in order
to give leaders time to get more information and set a proper course
of action concerning the new command and other Air Force initiatives.

"The Air Force remains committed to providing full-spectrum cyber
capabilities to include global command and control, electronic warfare
and network defense," Air Force spokesman Ed Gulick said in a prepared
statement."

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/stories/2008/08/11/daily67.html

"leaders have decided to "pause" on making any further plans in order
to give leaders time to get more information and set a proper course
of action concerning the new command and other Air Force initiatives."

They are putting it on hold because they are waiting for the cyber
9/11 false flag, that Marcus Sachs talks about in the video.

Because if the cyber command is built before the infulence of the
false flag then it won't be as big and powerful as it wants to be.
However if they wait for the cyber 9/11 false flag, then the cyber
command will be bigger, better with better funding.

So according to bizjournals.com there is going to be a "pause". Is
this pause to allow the U.S government under world cyber 9/11 false
flag to happen, so that all folks in the U.S government's "cyber" can
become even more powerful than ever before.

The cyber 9/11 false flag will give the the "cyber" leaders in the U.S
government all the money and power they want, that they are currently
frustrated about not having, because main land terrorism is currently
distracting what the power hungry "cyber" guys in the U.S government
are wanting. (See the Marcus Sachs video).

Don't allow Marcus Sachs and company to carry out a cyber 9/11 false
flag, this is ultimately what all this is leading up to when Obama,
McCain get in to the White House.

Gadi Evron and Dancho Danchev are the secret service operatives doing
the ground work at the moment, so that the public have known people to
blame, and other things the public can connect with for after the
false flag cyber 9/11 happens.

Its likely the cyber 9/11 false flag will be blamed on Russia, China
or Al-Qaeda.

Die Hard 4.0 was also put into the public domain on the lead up to the
Obama and McCain election by the Marcus Sachs's of the world to get
the idea of cyber terrorism into the hearts and minds of the public.

If they didn't have a lead up and all the background work put in
first, the false flag wouldn't be as good, they've got to make sure
the public know everything about cyber attacks and cyber terrorism
first and have known enemies the public and the media can blame
afterwards.

By the way, I suggest folks mirror the Youtube video as soon as
possible, as I predict its going to mysteriously disappear.

There are power hungry "cyber" folks in Washington who are currently
frustrated they don't have the power and money they want and they will
do anything in their power to get it. If it means a cyber 9/11 false
flag, they will do it, to them its worth it to get money, power,
control and serve the best interest of the long term national interest
of the United States as they vision it.

All the best,

n3td3v