Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:45:19 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: jmoss <jmoss@...ckhat.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: News from Black Hat: Upcoming Events and a
	New Webcast

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:12 AM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:49 AM, n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:
>> Hello Sir Moss,
>>
>> Can you release the materials for the Marcus Sachs presentation early,
>> since his remarks are about the US election and its about to start in
>> 2 weeks.
>>

> 2 months not two weeks.lol

There has been a lot of publicity about the Marcus Sachs Youtube video
that is a clip of his panel discussion at Black Hat 2008, "Commission
on Cyber Security for the 44th Presidency".

Jeff, we need the full pdf, audio, video of what he said to put my
mind at rest, can you arrange it bro?

There is a lot of speculation now about the Obama sex video spam, Cnet
News is even speculating about a false flag cyber attack to influence
the political process.

"Is it the work of the Republicans?" Cnet News said.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-10038812-83.html

n3td3v replied "Its the work of Marcus Sachs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSUPTZVlkyU"

http://news.cnet.com/8601-1009_3-10038812.html?communityId=2114&targetCommunityId=2114&blogId=83&tag=mncol;tback#798828

All the best,

n3td3v