Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 15:00:02 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Fwd: N3td3v

Forwarded conversation
Subject: N3td3v
------------------------

From: *whistles* <4whistles@...il.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 1:19 AM
To: n3td3v-owner@...glegroups.com

Hi, I assume you are n3td3v? Do you want n3td3v.com? Its yours for the
asking.

----------
From: *n3td3v* <xploitable@...il.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 2:42 AM
To: whistles <4whistles@...il.com>

I assume you are Tim Travis? Sure, if you want to give it for free
then cool, otherwise no.

----------
From: *whistles* <4whistles@...il.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 3:03 AM
To: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>

Yep for free all yours, Just need the info to move it, i would assume
you can give fake stuff for now if you don't trust me, as long as the
email is good it should be fine. I have no idea how much verification
is involved, probably nothing i assume.
   Are you still raising hell on FD? LOL You really seem to have good
intentions. Which is what counts when it comes down to it :) and you
seem to be still around so you obviously have will.
                            Best wishes, Tim