Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 01:21:56 +0000
From: "Elazar Broad" <elazar@...hmail.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, simon@...soft.com
Subject: Re: To disclose or not to disclose

I would opt for #1, additionally, contacting CERT and other quasi-
government security organizations would be a plus, they might have
better luck lighting a fire under the theoretical vendors ass...

elazar

--
Enhance your home's curb appeal with name brand shutters. Click now.
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4dZrivVCHacmH7slSOQiWoYLmDiE5JIGDw7AHpcvidVlB4EY/