Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 05:27:09 -0700
From: "Kate Gerry" <poof@...subber.com>
To: "'quispiam lepidus'" <quispiam.lepidus@...il.com>,
	"'Exibar'" <exibar@...lair.com>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: [inbox] Re: Supporters urge halt to, hacker's,
	extradition to US

My issue with this is, if he didn't cause any damage, with your example of a
computer system as a door... Would ANYBODY get 60 years for walking up to a
house, testing the door handle,  opening and closing the door, then walking
away?

Personally, I don't find it as criminal. I find it as human curiosity!

Then again... I'm stupid.