Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 00:50:11 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, n3td3v <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>,
	info@...egary.org.uk
Subject: Re: Supporters urge halt to, hacker's,
	extradition to US

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:19 PM, Brian Anderson
<brianlanderson@...il.com> wrote:
> n3td3v wrote:
>> The systems were 'public domain' because the door was open.
>
> So if I wait outside your door, when you open it, everything inside becomes public domain????

All im saying is the guy didn't break into anything in the traditional
sense, he walked in, he didn't 'hack' anything.

So stop using these terms: hack, break, broke, hacked etc. These words
are abrasive words, there was no struggle to get in or any difficulty,
he walked in... he wasn't questioned, there were no security guards.

He walked in, he walked out.

If you can walk into a public building unchallenged, you keep walking
in. Its not the person's fault, especially if they have mental
problems which Mckinnon has. If you're an internet robot working for
the intelligence services, you definitely keep walking in.

Its not rocket science to know if you leave the door open, that some
one will walk in... get a fucking clue! If it wasn't Mckinnon it
wouldn've been someone else.

There are a million Mckinnon's out there if you don't set your
passwords, there is nothing unique about Mckinnon whatsoever.

You were always going to be shipping someone over to U.S, it just
happens to be Mckinnon, there is a long list of people who would have
been right behind him.

He isn't particularly evil, he seen the door was open and thought,
hell why not, big super power!!! They basically had the welcome mat
laid out for him, with goodies inside, someone might liken it to a
honey trap.

If you put honey on a stick, the bee's are gonna swarm in, Mckinnon
was just a bumble bee wanting some honey.

If you don't want people in your systems, don't fucking invite them in
with honey on a stick.

You look fucking foolish though shipping over a bumble bee when all it
knows is honey and making a 'buzz' noise.

You can't teach a bee new tricks, its their natural instinct to buzz
around and goto honey, like flies to dog shit.

The US military I.T department, heads up their own arses, the stars
and strips have gone to their head, their head is currently up their
own arses.

This is national pride coming before common sense, shipping over some
bumble bee who was attracted to your honey. You are hella stupid, I
tell th-ee.

Mckinnon is guilty of being a BUMBLE BEE in a big swarm, not worth
your time bringing such a lamer over, to U.S.

You got yourself a bumble bee, a useless fucking bumble bee, I could
understand if he was an HD Moore, but he is a skill-less fucking
bumble bee.

Leave the windows in your house open, flies are going to come in,
Mckinnon was a fly, an insect, a bee, nothing more nothing less.

Get a fucking grip, im sick of this whole conversation and how someone
as lame as Mckinnon who simply walked in could be subject of such a
big media circus, extradition and 60 years in jail. For what, being a
bee, a stupid fucking bumble bee who flew through an open window.

We got ourselves a bee, a stupid fucking bumble bee, ship him over to
U.S!!! Not worth it.