Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:23:19 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Comments on: Senate bill sets guidelines for
	cybersecurity center

Marcus Sachs has the same mentally that took us on a false pretence
into Iraq with the 45 minute WMD claim,

only this time its cyber security, but there is little difference in
what he's doing and what was happening on the lead up to Iraq war part
2.

Maybe Marcus Sachs is going to write a "dodgy dossier" as well, oh
thats coming in November, they said on the Cnet News article...

"The transfer of power will be one of the recommendations made by the
Center for Strategic International Studies' Commission on
Cybersecurity for the 44th Presidency in its report to be issued in
November."

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10056047-38.html

Straw says dossier was 'embarrassing'

"Mr Straw said the dossier was an "embarrassment" for the government
and was commissioned by Downing Street communications director
Alastair Campbell."

Marcus Sachs is like the Alastair Campbell of cyber?

http://www.google.com/search?q=dodgy+dossier

http://www.google.com/search?q=45+minute+claim

Little difference? Its happening all over again, but this time in cyber.