Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 16:34:14 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: n3td3v <n3td3v@...glegroups.com>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Marcus Sachs wants hackers put into the same
	category as "war on terror"

"security expert Gadi Evron said"
ha ha ha.

"he suggested it was the work of a "flash mob" of individuals from all
over the world."
ha ha ha.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-10056893-83.html

A flash mob of the CIA you mean, ha ha ha...directed by Marcus Sachs.

It was worth it for the $30 million and presidential directive !

I can't wait to read the dodgy dossier in November, he will claim
hackers are about to take over the world and we must give him an extra
$100 million for his troubles !

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-10056047-38.html

I wonder what the American taxpayer is thinking about all of this...
they probably don't even know what these criminals are up to !

£130 million to fill in blank passwords so Gary Mckinnon can't find
their UFO evidence, ha ha ha... unreal.