Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:35:39 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: Paul Asadoorian is an idiot,
	just read his book or listen to the podcast.

Dude, you're disrupting SANS / PaulDotCom's money making agenda, we
could be in grave danger... of having our face punched and our fingers
snapped.

If people think SANS and PaulDotCom suck, they lose money and will be
on full-disclosure to threaten our faces and fingers. True gangsters!

Let's see how far they take their threats, and let me know if you get
any dodgy emails...

I have told my friends and family in real life about the threats that
have been made, they ain't too impressed at their behaviour, and they
think maybe we should goto the police. If you forward me any dodgy
emails you get for speaking out against them, I can use it against
them to form a picture for the police.

They call themselves respected security researchers, but they threaten
kids on full-disclosure just because we're not fitting into their
business model criteria.

We are part of the security community as much as them, they can't get
away with threats of violence if they make any towards you.

All the best,

n3td3v