Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:00:50 -0300
From: M.B.Jr. <marcio.barbado@...il.com>
To: destiny <destiny@...h.ai>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, kent@...eeriversinstitute.org,
	chomsky@....edu
Subject: Re: What Lexical Analysis Became in The Web-Slave
	New World

Well you should if:

  * you are concerned with the awfully insecure programming
"methodologies" imposed by the industry and its productiveness thirst,
sadly being held as acceptable; and/or

  * you are a Google Calendar, Orkut and/or Locamail user.

If by one side, the industry induces Internet technologies consumers
(regular end users) to act solely via web browsers; by the other, it
forces programmers to adopt harmful techniques even for input lexical
analysis security algorithms, which is a PARADOX. And once more,
regular end users get damaged for that.

Yours faithfully,

--
Marcio Barbado, Jr.