Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 18:38:21 +0100
From: n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
To: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE - RFIDIOt version 0.1t released

> loss of Oyster coverage isn't a big problem.

but it puts them at a disadvantage, one less weapon in the tool kit to
fight terrorism, and it puts their *ambitions* to start tracking
terrorists with smart card on hold.

> You have any actual evidence that they are actually doing that?

yet, we all know in the back of our minds, they were using oyster card
to track terrorists to know it was worth while to go ask for official
backing and start making announcements about it to the media.

you don't say you want to make it official and go for the big public
announcements about it, unless you've already tested it out first to
know its good at tracking terrorist movements.