Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 23:52:30 +0800
From: "Kathib Karffi" <kathib.karffi@...uxmail.org>
To: wishi <wishi@...to.sunn.de>, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk
Subject: Re: security industry software license

Dear,

Sorry I did a mistake about the price. The price is 2500 $ for this exploit.

=
The Better Reel
Manufactures and distributes plastic (HDPE) blow-molded reels with unique locking design for use in the cable, wire, hose, and other industries.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=0d5d0ec52ed656a426beacd4c84ef767